Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hello, Greetings, and Poptarts

Hello and thank you for taking the time out of your busy life to read this blog. My name is GelDDragon, or better yet my pen name, but you can call me GDD for short, in order not to get confused with G-Dragon from the Korean boy group Big Bang. Real quick, to address this, I did not know about Big Bang when I created my pen name, many years ago.

So to get back on topic, this blog is to give types and advice to anyone who wants tips and advice to prepare them for the Los Angeles Anime Expo 2012. Warning: This is the only anime related convention I have attend so far, so if you wish to use these tips for any other or future conventions, then please proceed with caution because I have no idea if any of these tips will help you.

Continuing on, this first post is just give you some simple tips that, as time goes by, I will continue to update. Hopefully during the actual convention I can post up some stuff that went on, new tips, and anything really worth mentioning. So here is a list of future things I will discuss about (partially to help remind me and I will not be discussing these in this order):
1. Cosplay advice
2. Dealing with cosplayers(aka taking pictures and video)
3. Bags
4. AX rules
5. Food
6. Convention Layout
7. Artist Alley
8. Exhibit Hall
9. Manga Lounge
10. Panels
11. Concerts/ Autograph Signings
12. The Four Great Days *)
13. News (This will be at the beginning of every post and will include any new announcements from the official Anime Expo website).

Anything else I forgot to mention will be either be added here or in a future post.


A good friend of mine will also help me on the blog as well since we've been going to AX together for a couple of years now. Also if there are any words you do not know, please leave a comment so that way I can either address that particular term or give the definition for it in the next post. Good luck and happy AX.

DAYS TILL AX 2012= 3 Months 1 Week

TERM OF THE DAY(always wanted to do this)= AX

AX is a shorten term for Anime Expo, so whenever I reference or mention Anime Expo, I will be saying AX. It's how people often refer to Anime Expo and it's faster to type.

P.S. We do not know everything and if you have any suggestions or wish to fix our errors, please comment and I will fix or add the suggestion into the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment